Your shopping cart contains at least 1 item that is used only in a residential heating device. As a result you must acknowledge that you have read and understand this warning before you can complete the checkout process.
WARNING: NEVER ATTEMPT TO PERFORM ANY ELECTRICAL TROUBLESHOOTING OR SERVICES UNLESS YOU ARE A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN, OR A QUALIFIED SERVICE TECHNICIAN.
To reduce the risk of bodily injury, electrical shock, fire, and damage to the unit, it should be serviced only by a qualified service technician.
These elements do not come with installation instructions, and are not intended to be installed by the customer. To avoid electrical shock hazard, do not disassemble this appliance. Call a qualified service technician when service or repair work is required. Dissassembly of the unit by an unqualified person may result in electrocution, or burns. Incorrect installation, wiring, or reassembly can cause an electric shock hazard, or fire, when the appliance is switched ON.
The item(s) that you have purchased is (are) ONLY to be used in the product for which it is intended. Any other use will void any warranty, and may result in damage, fire, burns or electrocution.
We will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by disregarding these warnings.